Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Swiss cheese

Just off the needles and blocked.
Swiss cheese scarf made with my hand dyed yarn.


The colours are bright and cheerful. The transition from one colour to the next could have been dyed better but it works anyway.

 With spring well on it's way (I hope!), the scarf will be put away till next fall.

After reading several Ravelry notes on this project, I did modify the pattern to better suit this DK yarn. I mostly followed the notes from ilovecandyfloss.

I will be adding a 100g maki roll in my Etsy shop later today if anyone else would like to knit a similar scarf.
(Please note that my camera if way off on the colours in this maki roll...I will take more pics for the shop.)

We have our daughter's wedding this weekend...I think we're ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment