Friday, June 1, 2012

Over and over

I've been dyeing these past few days and all I can come up with is more of the same.
I've decided to just play with the same colours and see what I can come up with.

It is so amazing to see what can happen when you combine the same colours over and over. 
All you have to do is combine them in different sequence or in different strength.
It all started with the Romney fleece I dyed.

Blue and yellow dye gave me all kind of blues, greens and yellows.
With my limited experience with carding wool, I hope to keep the colours separate so that the three colours show up in the spun yarn.

Then on to merino rovings and the same two colours.
(It's a very rainy and cold day here today and picture taking is not giving me the best pics.)

Tomorrow, I'm playing with red and yellow.

And, I've casted on for a pair of socks!




No comments:

Post a Comment